BY USING OUR TOOL AND BY PRESSING THE UPLOAD BUTTON YOU CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING:
- YOU ARE GRANTING HAP THE RIGHT TO USE THIS CONTENT (defined below) IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR HANDLE OR ACCOUNT NAME ON ITS WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND RETAILER WEBSITES INDEFINITELY;
- YOU created the content or have permission from the creator of the content to grant the right to use the content;
- YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO GRANT THIS RIGHT FROM ALL INDIVIDUALS FEATURED IN THE CONTENT; AND
- YOU AND ALL INDIVIDUALS FEATURED IN THE CONTENT ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
1. Use of Content
You have been asked to approve the Use (as defined below) of the piece of content you created and made available ("Content"), which may include, without limitation, a photograph, text, handle or account name, information, images, graphics, video or any combination thereof.
By uploading User Content and posting User Content that you have tagged with Brand hashtags to social media platforms, you grant HAP, its related corporations (including but not limited to Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd) and its third-party service providers who provide content management services including Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s business partners (collectively, the “Licensed Parties”) the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your uploaded or Brand-tagged User Content in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but without limitation to on its webpages, social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media now or hereafter known. The Licensed Parties may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your User Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, caption, location or other identifying information in connection with any use of your User Content.
By Approving the Use of the Content, you authorize the Licensed Parties to make copies thereof and retain such Content and copies as the Licensed Parties deem necessary to facilitate the Use of the Content. All Content becomes the unrestricted licensed property of the Licensed Parties. You agree that HAP does not have any obligation to Use or take any action with respect to any Content.
By Approving the Use of the Content, you waive (i) any right to review, inspect or approve the Use of the Content in any format or media, whether that Use is known to you or not; (ii) any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the Use of the Content; and (iii) any claim or assertion of moral rights or attribution with respect to the Content.
2. Your Promises to HAP
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website contains proprietary information owned by HAP, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics and the entire contents of the the Website, protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. The Licensed Parties’ properties contain proprietary information owned by or licensed to the Brand or its retail partner, and protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership or other rights in proprietary information and materials of HAP and the Licensed Parties by using the Website or Services.
5. If You Think Your Copyright Was Infringed
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please see below.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide HAP with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, with enough detail that we may find it;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon HAP actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. HAP’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: ENTER CONTACT DETAILS You should consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with HAP.
Nothing contained herein shall deem or construe you and HAP to be partners, joint venturers, principal-agent or employer-employee, and no party shall have any authority to obligate or bind the other whatsoever.
UNCAGE ART TO FIGHT ILLEGAL TIGER TRADEStart Now